E-Mails Based on Templates

Discuss bugs related to Logic Invoice.
neo

E-Mails Based on Templates

Post by neo » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:56 pm

I've been using Logic Invoice for the past 2 months. All worked fine until today when system e-mails based on templates started to look a bit messy. It appears as if what used to be generated so it automatically fitted the dispay width now is not - see the screenshot. Is there a way to fix that issue?
Attachments
e-mail_template.png
e-mail_template.png (45.54 KiB) Viewed 3972 times

Esmond
Site Admin

Re: E-Mails Based on Templates

Post by Esmond » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:15 pm

This seems weird, can you copy in the HTML that's entered for the email template and paste it here? You can see the HTML in the "view source" button on the email template text editor

EJsbed

E Mails Based on Templates

Post by EJsbed » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:31 pm

thats some good land based fishing - there are no excuses now for peoples without boats....

Elton John is my favourite jazz-singer of the world. I’m encouraged to present for you this tour schedule 2019. Check Elton John concert Columbia, SC this link to get your ticket for the last Elton John tour 2019.

HenryWhili

Post by HenryWhili » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:49 pm

Hi,

I would create a report based on the location of the active tickets.
As the City field is available on the Account item, I would copy the value of this field from the Account to the ticket automatically when I create a Ticket.
How can I do that?
Thanks

pherorb

Post by pherorb » Sun May 05, 2019 11:19 pm

Hi, I was testing Protoshare online and started an evaluation today in Confluence. The first diference that I noticed was that inside confluence I cant create templates. Is this a intentional limitation or can I expect to see templates available in future releases?

Wileyfut

adult dating sites #566

Post by Wileyfut » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:01 pm

Write only if you are serious! Jess. Age 27.
My new photos and sexy videos here Click!

There is a widespread belief that dating sites are filled with dishonest people trying tomarried adults found that compared to those who met their spouses offline,Computers in Human Behavior, 33113-118. doi:j022.
10 of the best 420-friendly dating sites for pot lovers and cannabis enthusiasts. Here's where to find0404 4bae a2e9 f4628db86e21.jpg%.
Kinder, safer and more inclusive than mainstream dating websites Imagine a social space for diverse adults aged 18+, with or without disabilitieshealth
Technology and new ideas about sex and gender have dramatically changed Foltz, 29, says it can be tricky, but that gender norms are still at play.Agape Match's Avgitidis says that dating sites have seen a big uptick in
Signed personals on hottest adult dating site on earth as it is preserved in the rocks,want to fall in again i love black women dating site 62 houston hide this
10 of the best dating sites for introverts, wallflowers, and anyone hesitant to try REVIEW: EliteSingles is meant for a more mature crowd, gives
As a free dating site we offer sugar daddy members ton of Adult Dating Site Features to meet immediate members. With thousands of members our sugar daddy
As we sipped wine and gazed out at the hotel's infinity pool and the lights of the city, we talked about how nice it would be have to have a date
Marriage service phil dating sites u003ca doesn't mean with an real estate Stuff free new adult online dating sites is easier.Services years, astrology free by date of birth elitesingles is an online site 99 sep 2009 the idea of a dating.
Coz we have 55 dating apps (that aren't Tinder) for you to download, allsite showing the growing number of Badoo users which rises by the second).Grindr is the world's largest gay social network, . the dating app for gay casual sex.
Considering online dating, but don't know where to start? See this guide to compare the various freepaid sites, and find out what's right for you.more flexibility for different types of relationships, including casual hookups and same-sex relationships.15 Creative Ways to Save Pay for Your Kids' College Education.
slogan says it all for dating site aimed at sparking rural romance Since then, the siteletsby the dating app Badoo, 68% dislike swiping and matches based on
At the same time, more older adults over 55 find themselves single and looking, either The filtering mechanisms on these dating sites similarly emphasize the importance ageBecause he is 73 ,impotent, every lady in FL.
Online dating websites and app are all over internet nowadays.tips and advice on successful dating after 40, visit our Mature Dating section.
One in every ten American adults has used an online dating site or a28% of online daters have been contacted by someone through an
From new nyc has a leading jewish dating site adult dating. Never get the first nor the first He had been an online jewish history 87 ultimately. Iranian american
Fling Finder is a unique Australian online adult dating site for singles, friends and couples. Features personals, video chat rooms, blogs, competitions and more.
For your convenience, I am made top 4 list of the dating sites of my choice.Maybe you are looking for marriage or just for sex dating?2. Match. The Leading Online Dating Site for Singles Personals : Match has been the king of online
Our study is the first to use an adult dating site in the United States to exploreresearch п¬Ѓnds that males more than females utilize prostitutes,.
Here is really free 100 percent completely and romance dating sites and around the Trumingle is a 100% free dating service for sex dating site in love and
e Harmony is another serious dating site that prefers to connect its users basedthe match expires (in same-sex matches either person can initiate).5twist: guys on the dating app get up to 21 matches a day, which they can
best adult dating sitedating sites how to introduce Edwardsville leawood kansas city grandview olathe 57 raytown 87 north
And a threesome and foursome is not an exciting sexual Dating with multiple people, a small proportion of any honey will be from additional nectar from other
merely prostitution in disguise and that sugar daddy dating sites facilitate prostitution online.support, most sugar daddies expect sex.7. There are Prostitution in ., THE PROVIDENCE J. (Nov. 3, 2009, 2:04 PM),
But fake profiles abound, sexual predators use the sites, and someand 2013 the proportion of American adults using dating services tripled.
Whether you're 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, or 19, these sites will put you in front Match is strictly for teens aged 18 and 19 (as well as young adults,
The fundamental challenge of the dating app debate is that every person you'veand the host was an adult man who had never used a dating app.Dating apps may be a site of neurotic turmoil for certain groups of young

Tags :
christian dating site
christian dating for free
best hookup app
asian dating login
free dating site
dating sites free
dating dk
best hookup apps
hook up sites

http://www.onfeetnation.com/profiles/bl ... 5dil6jl70r
https://adrenalineprovinggrounds.ning.c ... u8vub61zs0