Spanish traslation and others

General discussions related to Logic Invoice. The place for you if you cannot find a suitable place for your post.
gardimage

Spanish traslation and others

Post by gardimage » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:04 am

Hello, Esmond and Logic Invoice Team

I just registered in the forum and I do not know where to place this broad query. I am seeing everything of my interest in the forum.

I am analyzing the software and I need it EXCLUSIVAMENETE for invoices of hosting products and recurrent quarterly or annual fundamentally.

For now I have translated the application into Spanish to be aware of what I do. Done on the files of the English language. If you want them, I will give them as a possible contribution.

I have done two installations in different domains, one of tests and one for production. Visible online.

When searching for modules and extras I do not get that in the marketplace of only Excel Import / Export
How to get the ones you have available?

I'm interested in removing the blog link from the app and not showing it. How to do it?

At the moment just to say that I think, initially, a very versatile and simple and intuitive software.

Compatible with OpenCart that I will also analyze for my knowledge. I guess it's also yours for the similarity of design in the demo and what I see in the forum.

Greetings and good day
*Translated with Google

Esmond
Site Admin

Re: Spanish traslation and others

Post by Esmond » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:01 pm

Hello and welcome to our Logic Invoice community!

It's good to see more people onboard and providing us with translations. If you would like to contribute, you can put that in our marketplace for sale. We're looking into plenty of improvements in the coming months to come, so stay tune.

As for removing the blog link, you can modify the template file of Logic Invoice to remove the link totally from your website. It's open source, so you can customise everything to your needs accordingly.