import feature csv

General discussions related to Logic Invoice. The place for you if you cannot find a suitable place for your post.
metrics

import feature csv

Post by metrics » Tue May 10, 2016 9:15 pm

A good feature to have would be the possibility to import via CSV file.
this way data from other sales channels can be easily imported to create, invoice, customers, and journal entry (similar to OC API call)

Is this something you will include in the future or consider to include?

Esmond
Site Admin

Re: import feature csv

Post by Esmond » Wed May 11, 2016 7:54 am

this sounds like a good feature, we can look into that in future releases. I assume by importing, you would mean importing journal entries right?

metrics

Post by metrics » Wed May 11, 2016 9:06 pm

Depends on how difficult is to implement it.
at the moment I create account/invoice and journal entry linked to the invoice. I imagine this would be the correct way to do it

Esmond
Site Admin

Post by Esmond » Wed May 11, 2016 9:12 pm

journal entries need not necessarily link to an invoice. So may consider just an excel import for journal entries perhaps.

We are looking at implementing auto journal entries, where adding invoice automatically create journal entries. But it's rather complex due to the many ways journal entries can be added for various invoice, so it has to be manually done right now.

metrics

Post by metrics » Wed May 11, 2016 9:30 pm

I am not an expert in accounting in anyway. However, I imagine that to have better transparency on profit and loss for single jobs journal entries should always be linked an invoice. Surely, this is not always easy to achieve.

tonde

Post by tonde » Fri May 27, 2016 8:59 pm

can anyone tell me how to create a cron job token to integrate with Open Cart 2.2

Esmond
Site Admin

Post by Esmond » Sat May 28, 2016 10:14 am

First, you will need our integration software, and in the software, the cron job command has been provided.

Esmond
Site Admin

Post by Esmond » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:37 pm

metrics wrote:A good feature to have would be the possibility to import via CSV file.
this way data from other sales channels can be easily imported to create, invoice, customers, and journal entry (similar to OC API call)

Is this something you will include in the future or consider to include?
Update: Import / Export feature added as external plug in http://www.logicinvoice.com/marketplace ... nsion_id=6