Incorrect values for recurring invoices report

Discuss bugs related to Logic Invoice.
andyg2

Post by andyg2 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:30 pm

Recurring invoices report page (totals are incorrect showing ₱2 (Philippines Peso is the Functional Currency)

Recurring invoices (under Billing) showing correct amounts

Edit: I have also noticed that the customers page shows totals in USD ($) instead of the Functional currency.

I really love this app, very impressive, just trying to help you iron the bugs out :)

Esmond
Site Admin

Re: Incorrect values for recurring invoices report

Post by Esmond » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:08 pm

There's some bugs with currency being switched away in the admin. We've made a patch few days back to solve it. But for the issue with the recurring invoice report, we will have a look at it.

Likely pushing out a release in the next couple of days, so definitely will fix up the bugs you've found.

Esmond
Site Admin

Post by Esmond » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:57 pm

I tried replicating the incorrect reporting on my end but am unable to do so. Seems to calculate correctly on our end. Perhaps you would want to PM me directly for me to have a look at the issue for you?

andyg2

Post by andyg2 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:01 pm

Problem solved, classic ID-10T mistake, it was due to me entering the invoice total under `Currency Value` on the 2nd (Payment Method) tab, instead of the latest currency conversion rate.

Esmond
Site Admin

Post by Esmond » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:24 pm

Sure no problem. I think the currency value is auto populated, so you can ignore the currency value field most of the time unless you need to manually adjust the calculation.

AllenimIptWP

Post by AllenimIptWP » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:06 am

even though ViewportWidth / Height display the correct values when viewing the properties of App, when you access them through a ZExpression they contain the ScreenWidth / Height values instead.

K