Barcode with Scanner

Request for general support related to Logic Invoice.
susan5in7

Barcode with Scanner

Post by susan5in7 » Fri May 05, 2017 9:47 am

I have customized this software for one of my clients. It is massively worked and changed. Urgently I need a barcode system while product creation and save the barcode image in a directory that I can fetch the value with barcode scanner while billing. I have coded in CI (code igniter) and able to save the barcode image in a directory. It is working perfectly in CI. :)
But my problem is that I am unable to implement the code and save the barcode image in logic invoice system. :( How to do that? Any help please? :?:

Esmond
Site Admin

Re: Barcode with Scanner

Post by Esmond » Fri May 05, 2017 5:34 pm

You don't really need to save the barcode image. You can use a barcode generator instead if you need to get a barcode image. Have a look here: https://github.com/picqer/php-barcode-generator

susan5in7

Post by susan5in7 » Sat May 20, 2017 5:12 pm

Hi Esmond
I have tried but unfortunately unable to implement the barcode generator in logic invoice product creation form. Severely seeking help. Please help. Thank you.

Esmond
Site Admin

Post by Esmond » Mon May 22, 2017 9:00 am

Where exactly are you hoping to display the barcodes? On the admin end, or the front end?

susan5in7

Post by susan5in7 » Tue May 23, 2017 12:35 am

Front end -Actually I need to scan the barcode with scanner while billing that all required values for the product auto populated in the sale form.
Back end - I need to print the barcode and stick to products.

Please help
Thank you.

Esmond
Site Admin

Post by Esmond » Tue May 23, 2017 7:47 am

I think this is a rather huge job, and if you are not a developer, you wouldn't be able to complete it. You may want to consider hiring a software development company or a freelancer to work on this project.